We are hiring for a Sales Coordinator!
Copper Cow Coffee is excited to recruit a Sales Coordinator to provide administrative, operational, and account management support to ecommerce and wholesale sales departments. This role will report to our Director of Sales, and partner closely with our sales, ecommerce (both website and amazon) and marketing team to support all sales operations. The right candidate will be customer obsessed and passionate about making things work behind the scenes.
Copper Cow Coffee provides an in-home barista experience via an ethical, elevated, everyday Vietnamese coffee-inspired ritual. As an AAPI women-owned company, we work directly with Vietnamese farmers to ensure sustainable sourcing - paying twice the market rate to create better, more equitable opportunities -including becoming the first organic certified Vietnamese coffee company. We sell DTC via coppercowcoffee.com & Amazon, as well as in nationwide retailers such as Whole Foods, Target, H-E-B, Walmart, Costco, and more. We’ve even been featured on ABC’s Shark Tank!
As a team, we’re guided by our four values: Be a good citizen, bring others along, act like owners, and fail forward. Fueled by endless coffee and great benefits, our small but mighty team is on a mission to bring sustainability and a little extra coffee joy to your morning mug.
Position Title: Sales Coordinator
Reporting to: Director of Sales
Compensation: $75-85K + Bonus
Full Time, Hybrid (75% Remote with 25% regular in-person work in Greater Los Angeles, CA)
This is a hybrid role, which allows for remote work with semi-regular in-person events. Must be comfortable commuting to various locations within the greater Los Angeles area.
What you’ll do:
Omni-Channel Sales Support
- Manage marketing and category review calendar
- CRM Management, ensuring accurate and current information
- Manage Shopify store inventory and back end website functionality
- Manage all promotional details: staying on top of critical dates for promotional planning & materials submitted
- Manage data reporting including retailer velocities, distributor portals etc.
- Assist with preparation of PowerPoint sales presentations
- Owning the retailer store list & products sold by retailer
- New item and New Vendor setup – Retailer/Distributor
Marketing & General Admin Support
- Order sales and marketing collateral, business cards and other printed materials
- Ship samples, branded sales material and swag as needed
- Assist with execution of digital marketing and e-commerce programs
- Assist with creation and organization of Point of Sale materials
- Lead and execute trade show marketing collateral for events including Expo West, Distributor Show, Coffee Shows
- Track and manage give-away programs and promotions
- Manage sales & marketing project due dates and tasks
- Reply to requests and inquiries from customers and industry partners
- Manage reporting dashboards, keeping up to date on a weekly and monthly cadence
- General admin support & other duties as assigned including Meeting Note-taking, Recapping, Assigning tasks
Who you are:
- Has 2-3 years of experience with sales and marketing support in the CPG Industry
- Has superb customer service, administrative, and verbal and written communication skills
- Has knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Is detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Is comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- The ideal candidate has experience working at a brand, distributor or sales broker
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who’s eager to roll up your sleeves and execute
- Passionate about the coffee category (this is ideal for both parties!)
- Startup/early stage/mid-sized experience
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus Opportunity
- Health insurance for Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company Equity
- Unlimited Vacation Time, Paid Maternity / Paternity leave
- Remote work culture with distributed national team working within local US time zones
- Endless Copper Cow Coffee!
Please email your resume to email@example.com